|TOM OF FINLAND FOUNDATION|
OVER A QUARTER CENTURY OF DEDICATION TO PROTECTING, PRESERVING AND PROMOTING EROTIC ART.
Valentines Photo Collage by Valentine Hooven
|1) Don Watson, our oldest and
dearest volunteer, finally received an award, delivered
by Durk Dehner during the Saturday night dinner at Taix
on Sunset Blvd.
2) Artist Michael Kirwan enjoys the company of visiting French artist Teddy of Paris.
3) The Weekend's model coordinator, artist Joe Hilton, puts last minute touches to the pose of Tom Packard while John Darcy Noble revs up his watercolors.
4) Model, Homer, strikes a futuristic pose for Miguel Angel Reyes in his booth.
5) View of Room 1 centers on the photography booth of Glenn Cannon, who bravely soldiered on despite smashing his hand in the freight elevator during set-up.
6) A corner of Room 2 with Belasco (lower left) and his cartoons in the foreground.
7) Partial view of Room 3, leading all the way back to the dominatrix photography of Trevor Baker.
8) The media was much in evidence. Here models Diane Gow and Mike Maifeld expound for September Films from the UK, who are doing a 6 hour documentary on erotica in the USA.
— Share This Page —
“In those days, a gay man was made to feel nothing but shame about his feelings and his sexuality. I wanted my drawings to counteract that, to show gay men being happy and positive about who they were. Oh, I didn’t sit down to think this all out carefully. But I knew — right from the start — that my men were going to be proud and happy men!" — Tom of Finland