STAFF MEETINGS

Contact: Durk Dehner

These meetings are designed to look at priorities and how they are being met. Task assignment and project review. Answer questions. No calls.

Daily meeting from 9:30 - 10:00 AM (office opens at 10:00)
Weekly meeting on Wednesday from 9:30 - 10:00 AM unless otherwise noted.

TOPICS AND PROCEDURES TO IMPLEMENT:

TOP PRIORITY IS FOR THE THINGS THAT GENERATE INCOME FOR ToFF AND SAVE TIME AND ENERGY FOR THE PURSUIT OF THIS.

  • MASTER TO-DO LIST Director wants a list that everyone on the network can access. It should be easy to prioritize things on it. It can contain task assignments, phone calls to make and deadlines.
  • PROCEDURES MANUAL A network accusable guide to how things are done. It should be easy to add to and easy to use (e.g. Administrative Intake of Items and Form; How to use, maintain and file Items Taken Form and Artwork Taken Form; Mail Distribution and In-Boxes at Laveta and how to use and keep "clean", NetTransfer) Louis has started this manual.
  • TIME BLOCK CHART Louis is at the Foundation certain days. Certain days or parts of days Sharon may do memberships. If specific days/times are allocated for specific tasks - everyone should know about it. Perhaps a small weekly grid on the Planning Calendar?
  • DIRECTORY OF RESPONSIBILITIES. The CONTACTS & DIRECTORY name people who work in the various "departments". Planning Pages show who is in charge (CONTACT) of events/projects. Tasks and jobs need to have someone's name attached to them (e.g. Louis is designing the invitation, Durk is taking them to the printer, Babcock is making out the mailing list, Sharon is putting them together and Keven is taking them to the printers - who is in charge of them getting out on time?) Where should this Directory be?
  • DIRECTORS E-MAIL. Who scans and reads this? Forwards it on on puts it in a folder for Dehner to review? ToFF policy is to cut down on internal e-mail and post more to see.

09/27/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


09/20/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


09/13/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


09/06/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


08/30/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM

  • Board members and staff agree on 08/24/06 that Michael Kirwan be invited to attend weekly meetings. Kirwan is pleased and accepts.

08/23/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


08/16/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


08/09/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM


08/02/2006

Weekly meeting. 9:30 PM

  • Each day a different staff person will be responsible for distribiting information. Louis will most likely get Wednesdays? Rotate meetings to different "work stations" w/ access to computers to review NetTransfer, lists and Calendar?

07/30/2006

Noon - 2 PM
Look at how things are getting done @ ToFF and who is doing what. Beginning on 07/25/06 the Foundation offices will officially open at 10:00 am and the staff will meet from 9:30 - 10:00 to go over phone messages, emails, the Planning Calendar and to-do lists. Louie should be available on Friday for the 9:30 meeting.

Board to review employee workloads. All Board members and Director invited at Noon. Sharp to invite Board members. SCOTT, GOLDIE, DEHNER, JORGENSEN and SHARP WILL ATTEND.

Employees (Babcock, Furman, Louis Jay, Keven S., Roger and Sharon M.) invited to contribute at 1:00. Dehner to invite participants.

  • Sharon Furman will be in charge of paperwork generated from these meetings. She will get important information to Louis for this page. As Louis will be at the Wednesday meetings, he will assist. Louis is working on a network calendar grid for blocking time and a master to-do list. Does there need to be an official (1-2 hr) "lunch hour"? It is discussed at meeting that there will be a weekly report from the staff.

07/28/2006

First weekly meeting. 9:30 PM

  • Individual Staff Duties Report due at Evaluation meeting on Sunday.
  • Determine how to put priority on things and stick to that commitment.
  • Determine which day of the week will be the weekly meeting (with Louie & Roger), and Louie will post on the Planning Calendar.
  • Staff compensation for coming in on Sunday?

04/05/2005

??:30 AM
Dan and Daniel will meet to discuss the Artist Fund and the direction it is going.

03/30/2005

??:30 AM
Staff Meeting - Was 03/28/2005

Things to accomplish this week:

 

03/23/2005

10:30 AM
Staff Meeting between Durk, Sharon and Sharp

Things to accomplish this week:

  • Work on Planning Calendar

 

03/08/2005

Staff Meeting between Durk, Dan & Sharon

Things to accomplish this week:

  • Re-do Passport
  • Complete EEAC CD to be used for PR
  • Do follow up to following upcoming events:
    • Queer Books
    • LA Leather Weekend
    • Cops & Thugs 5/26.

01/18/2005

Staff Meeting between Durk & Daniel Babcock

Things to accomplish this week:

  • Artist Fund Guidelines
  • Job Performance Review
  • House Tour Guidelines