|TOM OF FINLAND FOUNDATION|
OVER A QUARTER CENTURY OF DEDICATION TO PROTECTING, PRESERVING AND PROMOTING EROTIC ART.
DEDICATED TO PROTECTING, PRESERVING AND PROMOTING EROTIC ART
|If you would like to request a link to a site featuring erotic art,
please follow the instructions below. Links will be given based solely
on the discretion of The Tom of Finland Foundation.
* Your site must be a free site or at least provide a substantial amount of content before one must become a member
* Please provide a complete URL and check that it is working before sending it in your e-mail. You may want to bypass your adult check or bring www.TomOfFinlandFoundation.org visitors directly to the erotic art portion of your site.
* Please provide a description of your site up to 35 words ONLY, remember to aim it towards aficionados of erotic art.
* Please provide a jpeg image at 72 dpi, minimum 3" high or wide.
The final link image will be smaller so it is best to use a simple image
that will attract attention at thumbnail size (see our links pages for
examples). As we provide a link from the image as well as a text link,
we tend to reject images with additional logos or text that are not
part of the actual artwork.
* Important note: Websites that may be construed by the general public as depicting minors (anyone under 18 years of age) will be rejected.
* Please provide a reciprocal link from your site,
and if possible download one of the banners below to use as a link.
The URL to use for the link is:
When your website is accepted for our Artist Links pages, we usually announce it in our Dispatch e-news, which may cause a temporary increase to the traffic to your website. We can also announce upgrades or additions to your website, but each announcement must be separated by at least six months.
* E-mail your image and text to Webmaster@TomOfFinlandFoundation.org
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND
TOM OF FINLAND FOUNDATION 2003 - 2018
— Share This Page —
TOM ON HIS WORK
"Yes, I consider my work pornography. Pornography means to stimulate peoples' sexual feelings, and I'm always very aware of that. My motive is lower than art." — Tom of Finland from the MSC Finland Website.