|TOM OF FINLAND FOUNDATION|
OVER A QUARTER CENTURY OF DEDICATION TO PROTECTING, PRESERVING AND PROMOTING EROTIC ART.
DEDICATED TO PROTECTING, PRESERVING AND PROMOTING EROTIC ART
|If you would like to request a link to a site featuring erotic art,
please follow the instructions below. Links will be given based solely
on the discretion of The Tom of Finland Foundation.
* Your site must be a free site or at least provide a substantial amount of content before one must become a member
* Please provide a complete URL and check that it is working before sending it in your e-mail. You may want to bypass your adult check or bring www.TomOfFinlandFoundation.org visitors directly to the erotic art portion of your site.
* Please provide a description of your site up to 35 words ONLY, remember to aim it towards aficionados of erotic art.
* Please provide a jpeg image at 72 dpi, minimum 3" high or wide.
The final link image will be smaller so it is best to use a simple image
that will attract attention at thumbnail size (see our links pages for
examples). As we provide a link from the image as well as a text link,
we tend to reject images with additional logos or text that are not
part of the actual artwork.
* Important note: Websites that may be construed by the general public as depicting minors (anyone under 18 years of age) will be rejected.
* Please provide a reciprocal link from your site,
and if possible download one of the banners below to use as a link.
The URL to use for the link is:
When your website is accepted for our Artist Links pages, we usually announce it in our Dispatch e-news, which may cause a temporary increase to the traffic to your website. We can also announce upgrades or additions to your website, but each announcement must be separated by at least six months.
* E-mail your image and text to Webmaster@TomOfFinlandFoundation.org
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND
TOM OF FINLAND FOUNDATION 2003 - 2018
— Share This Page —
“The abstract, especially in those rough sketches, is very important to me, perhaps because of my advertising background, where layout is so important. Sometimes those first few lines cut the paper into such satisfying shapes that I don’t want to go on, but I always do, adding nostrils and nipples and bootstraps until I have filled the paper up as usual.” — Tom of Finland